Monday, May 24, 2010

After A Great Weekend - I'm Browning

Monday! Do I love monday... Yeah pretty much...
Anyhow, I had a great weekend. It's proper spring to summer weather.
I ditched the extra layer of long-sleeved + stocking and long johns, shaved my legs (lol!!!), put on mini sack dress, sunglasses, lotion and headed out to the glorious sun.
It's something about the sun that makes you feel so ALIVE!!
Of course, back home I'll be (sometimes if not always) cursing the hot weather. But after a looong winter I am ready to embrace the sun.

We spend 2 days in a row at the beach with the view that of course - a feast to any man's eyes.
Sprawling semi naked bodies on the beach and parades of bare shaved legs and sexy shoulders are literally EVERYWHERE!! In the lawn in front of the church, small parks, stairs in front of the house any place with sun. People are sun-hogging. Simon and I giggled at these new 'species' which last week, when the temp was still nippy, was nowhere to be seen.

Sunblock and sun lotion with high SPF has gone up by 100% this weekend. Which remind me I need to get one too. I find my skin, esp my nose, burns easily now. At least I do not want to ended up like a lost Rudolph in Summer.

Alright, the day promise a great sunny and warm. I'm gonna enjoy it. Coz by Thursday it will plummet a bit.

Happy Sunny Days!!

No comments: