Thursday, May 13, 2010

Finally!!!

**Grinning ear-to-ear**

I've been wanting to write for a loooooooong time now. The excuse were lazy, no mood, lost of energy and no mood. So today, out of no apparent reason - no sudden bells ringing or light shone from above - I'm just in the mood for writing (again).

**Lips pouting** Alright!!!.... **Scratching my nose** What to write???
AHA! Random Notes ... (bear with me!!!)

- I need to start editing and uploading pictures and notes for my foodie blog as promised to several friends. Sorry girls, tiredness just get the better of me.
- Write down shopping list for next week for tomorrow.
- Set new goals and new routine for my daily exercise. I've been doing 4 laps of brisk walk around The Level Park plus go up and down the 'hill' to our house. I've been thinking of adding new routine such as window shopping at London Road and North Laine. LOL!!!
- The kitchen floor needs scrubbing... Hmmmm... whether I want and in the mood for that. Let's see...
- Decide whether my new hobby of moving the TV (it's a small TV!!!) from bedroom to kitchen or dining room so I can watch my fav daytime TV is a good one? My better-half said I'm turning into "ibu rumah tangga" (not that it's a bad thing to be one though- but on the point of being addicted to soap opera - Arrrghh Sinetron). Hmmm... Maybe 'Desperate Housewife' hehehehehe.
Mind you... I'm hooked on cooking show and Murder-Investigation Drama plus of course Neighbors and Home and Away which we can call Sinetron.
- Spring weather is awfull in the meantime. Nippy and rainy... Oh What a great british Weather...

Alright, that's about it now. I'm off doing stuff

1 comment:

Glory Sunarto said...

Yaaaay! Glad to see your posting (again)! :D I'm getting bored of seeing me updating my own blog...hahaha...

KissKiss for the baby!