Friday, October 15, 2010

Repost from my Old Blog

Photo from http://www.aswellas.co.nz/article.cfm?id=26


I am reading my old writings in my old blog in Friendster. Those writings made me smile, laugh, shed tears and inspire me. It's some sort of an introspection and a reminder of how God has been in my life. I must admit, after giving birth I thought I develop Agoraphobia... lol ^_^... Hehehehe... Don't worry it's not that serious. It is just a phase of adjusting to the new rhythms of life with Tania presence. Of course in the beginning, my body is recuperating but then it's a matter of how different it is now for us to go out. No longer I can pull up my boots or sneakers and head out. No longer can I go on with "No Plan is a good plan" scheme. I need to prepare Tania's this and that. Plus plan my route so if Tania wants to feed I know a place where I can breastfeed her. Then it's the matter of newbie to breastfeeding let alone breastfeeding in public place. Anyway, After 1 month now plus Simon's help in everything. I started to get the hang of things.
Now, let's get back to my old blog. I found this entry I posted in May 2006 on PMS - Pre-Menstrual Syndrom. It brought smile to me for I have been on the other side of my post. I Thank God that all turned out to be well. Tania is here... and everything happen in God's own time. So without further ado... here's the post

-------------------

Last night, there was an earthquake. Quite hard, 7.5 Richter scale. Everybody ran out. I did too but after all is calm, I went back to sleep. My mother, father and other neighbor were still outside. This morning I woke up groggy and moody. I think it's because I cannot contact Simon last night. But on top of all I think its my PMS acting out.

Speaking of PMS, I have to admit that I hate to undergo that every month pain and emotional-abnormality but today I tried to think from a different perspective. 


If every month I encountered it with such hateful way.
I must be grateful and remember that...
There are women who beg the Lord to to gave them one,
even the most painful one they are willing to bear
Therefore, there will never be a baby born from her womb
without father or before marriage vows is said


If I wish I never have one all my life
I must be grateful and remember that... 
There are women impatiently waiting for years
For the monthly blessing to stop
Therefore they can joyously tell their husband
Of the new life that is on his/her way.


Oh Lord. Sometimes life is complicated but life is to be bear patiently. 


I’m thankful now that I still had my PMS
Therefore I don’t have to go panic
Because the pregnancy test turn double pink strip
And when my time comes
I wish it stop at the right time
For me to embrace the new life
Trusted on me to care.
 ---

No comments: